Maintenance & Repair Instructions
Replacement of Feeder Motor in Player and Plus-2 machines
- Unscrew all 4 screws at each corner of the control panel. This will give you access to the feeder motor when replacing it.
- Unclip the two cable connections from the feeder motor to the control panel.
- Unscrew the spring that sits out above the black feeder tray.
- Unscrew the two screws of the green (or black) disk above the black feeder tray.
- Remove the black feeder tray by pulling it straight up.
- While holding the original feeder motor from the underside, unscrew the 4 screws that hold the feeder motor to the underside of the green hopper base and remove the feeder motor.
- Install the replacement feeder motor to the underside of the green hopper base and reconnect the two feeder motor cables.
- Turn the machine on to test the new feeder motor is turning counter clockwise.
- Follow the above sequence in reverse to reinstall the black feeder tray, disk and spring.